Monday, July 17, 2006



Lazy clouds above Castle Rock

What an ideal day to just relax and meditate upon the last remaining lazy clouds day-dreaming there way across a warm-winter turquoise sky. After the storm it has left a different mood and aspect upon my world. My time on Flinders Island is up for now, in one week I will be leaving these wonderful islands in Bass Strait to return to my old life in the mountains and lakes of Tasmania's West Coast. I am so lucky from one paradise to another. There winter is in full swing, the mountains very pensive and moody, often snow capped or drenched in cloud, the vegetation lush and vibrant rainforest dripping with water everywhere you look.

There are many new adventures about to unfold and where they take me I will be delighted to find. I have discovered a new energy within in the last few weeks, a new creative outlet for my passions and this blog has been all part of that. I have for a long time had several "books" and "stories" in my head that I wish commit to the written word. Its is now indeed time to make that happen. How truly delicious life can be! Rhuari


I WATCH THE TINY CLOUD......


I watch the tiny cloud,
take leave of the shrouded summit,
a wispy-white flowing mane,
liberated,
shedding tears of snow,
in untold joy,
into the shadowed darkness of the vale,
The ultimate state of freedom,
is to transcend from a mere moral state,
of earthly cyclic existence,
like the cloud,
............... break free,
of artificial concepts of ego,
and "What am I",
exist in pure essence of spirit,
to observe as part of the whole,
with a detachment of being everything,
everywhere,
yet being nothing at all ..................
Rhuari Hannan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page